Saturday, January 26, 2008

 

Day 706 - Bagel-age!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

I am going to 10am water aerobics this morning because I wanted to SLOW DOWN for a minute this morning and enjoy being at home and catching up with Charlie!

They postponed our late night project at work yesterday for 2 weeks. I went out for dinner with my manager anyway because we worked till 6pm and were starving. We went to 'Tossed', and I didn't use my check card.

I have a little work to catch up on over the weekend before being out all next week at training.

I had a surprise phone call this morning from buddy Joe. Guess what?

He is coming for supper tonight and bringing BAGELS from that fabulous bagel place I was talking about!!! Yippee! He's even bringing taco soup for part of our meal tonight. Now that's a buddy if you ask me!

Gotta go, Folks! TTFN and have a great Saturday!

Comments:
That's so nice!!! Send him my way, will ya? haha!
Have a good weekend! xoxo
 
Have a good time with buddy Joe, and the bagels! We're leaving with Mary Ann and Ray to go to Morgan's basketball game over in Bridgton.
 
My work buddy gave me a bagel today...NOT an everyday occurance. Well, bully for bagels.
We had a Code Blue at work today. The guy lived. Not too shabby. Good thing I ate that bagel.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?