Friday, January 25, 2008

 

Day 705 - Friday, AGAIN!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

OMIGOSH, it's Friday already! No, I haven't caught up yet but I might get a lot done today.

I might forget to march in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

It is 12 degrees this Friday morning. Brrrrrr.....

We have a blood drive at work today. My appointment is at 8:45am. I am going to drink my usual foame' latte' and then skip any more coffee until after I give blood.

The best part of giving blood, besides saving lives? All the cookies and brownies and drinks they give you afterwards!

I am working late tonight (with my manager and some others) to assist with a project that needs to be done after business hours. Some of us are going out to dinner after work (I think to 'Tossed') before the upgrade starts at 7pm. It's going to be a looooong day.

Hey - speaking of long days - Charlie finished his last beekeeping class last night. My son said 'Hey, hope he got A's and Bees' on his class! Congratulations, Charlie!

They had a prize drawing after the class was over. Charlie WON another BEEHIVE and a coupon for $20 worth of beekeeping supplies! He is really thrilled, because you're supposed to have two hives rather than one for the best results.

I hope our neighbors enjoy the hives as much as we do. Ha!

Hey family - you might start receiving honey next fall instead of jam sometimes! I hope so, anyway!

TTFN!

Comments:
Congratulations to Charlie the King of Bees!
 
Looking forward to that honey, from a honey of a man! Hope your day was as successful as long, Karen! Almost -20 degrees this morning, but it has warmed up to 10. Too cold to snow! Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Congrats Beeman!! That's very cool...I love bees. I'll come over and hang out with them for Charlie!

Sorry you have such a long day ahead. That stinks. Hopefully all will go well and make the long hours worthwhile!
xoxoxo
 
I hope Charlie's bees give that fabulous honey we got from Joe's bees--Christopher gave it an "exquisite" rating--apparently he is a honey expert.
I hate it when our IT people work late because then I, who am often on the computer at night, have to get off the system. But they have to do it sometime (how about midnight to 6 a.m.?)
 
Eating local honey supposedly helps with allergies. I hope you have healthy, long lived bees, Charlie. It's a tricky thing right now.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?