Thursday, January 24, 2008

 

Day 704 - What about my pepper??


Greetings, Bloggy Dearests,

I loved all the comments about how much weight we women gain while we're pregnant. I know I gained at least 40 lbs with mine!

However...

I am reposting my photo of the biggest green pepper ever, because nobody commented about it!

Inquiring minds (that would be me) want to know if you have ever seen a pepper any bigger!

Charlie is enjoying his beekeeping classes, and is painting his beehive and deciding where in the yard to put it.

I need to make this short, because I have a ton of work to catch up on today and tomorrow. I am going to be taking a training class all next week, so I can't catch up then!

TTFN and What about my pepper??

Comments:
Yeah, that sure is a big peppah! Hope it tastes good, too!
 
Hahaha! No, I've never seen a pepper that big before, but you always seem to find abnormally huge veggies and fruits over there!
 
Uh, Karen: what is more important, a pregnant woman's weight or the weight of a pepper? Jeesh! I was planning to ask--does it taste as good as a smaller pepper?
 
Heather, after further thought, I think I gained 58 pounds. Feel better?
 
YESSS!!!!!!!! I'm going to go have myself a big bowl of ice cream now! :)
 
Well, I guess I have to weigh in on this subject, because I'll have you ALL beat: When I got pregnant with Will, I was less than 140, closer to 130. When he was born, I was 203.
I did well on my weight loss plan, but as soon as I started looking good, well you KNOW what happened, along came Charles. I weighed 150 at that time, 185 at his birth. Did well on my weight loss plan at that time too, after I stopped nursing, I went down to a svelt size 7, 128lbs...
I know that as a younger woman with 3 kids, I NEVER stopped moving. The funny thing about gaining all that weight with Will, I don't remember eating a lot. It was just a weird thing. He was my smallest baby!
 
OK, Karen, I agree that is an enormous green pepper, and at a bargain price! I have enjoyed all of the comments about weight gain while pregnant--I really did have cause to complain about being allowed a measly 20 lbs when carrying Marcia. I think the doctors lightened up after that!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?