Wednesday, January 23, 2008

 

Day 703 - Salt and PEPPER?

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Is this the BIGGEST green pepper you ever saw???

Now that monster was worth 82 cents at the Walmart SuperCenter.

That is CHARLIE behind the pepper, and that is Charlie's hand holding it.

He has a large hand and the green pepper dwarfs it.

I went to a different store last night after work. They had large peppers also, and they wanted $1.99 each for them.

SOMEWHERE they are having a really great growing season!

I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Jeepers, where is the time going?

Charlie enjoyed his beekeeping class last night, and has two more classes this week.

Switching back to my favorite subject - FOOD....


Joe - thanks for the bagel info, I will get over there someday, hopefully soon. I'll bet I gain a pound every time I eat ONE of those gi-normous bagels. Now I have a craving for chive cream cheese too...

Speaking of cravings - I have been craving potatoes, particularly baked potatoes. I USED to crave orange vegetables of any sort, but my craving has recently switched to baked potatoes, skins in particular.

Heather - any cravings you care to share from someone who SHOULD have them???


TTFN! Have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Unfortunately I have no fabulous cravings to speak of. Early on I wanted V-8 juice all the time, I am constantly thinking about seafood although I never eat any, and I've eaten more eggs than ever before in my life, but can't say that I actually CRAVE them. Bummer.
 
Back in the day when I was pregnant with Marcia, we were supposed to gain only 20 lbs. I would starve myself the week of my weigh in (probably once a month) and afterwards, one time, I went home and ate half a chocolate cake! I guess that was my craving! Busy today-- I'm making a lasagna this afternoon and going to the W Paris UU Church for a supper the ladies are sponsoring for the area Town Managers.
 
Geez, 20 lbs!!! I'd be in big trouble right now!! haha!
 
Hey Peggy, now we know the source of your chocolate cravings--early deprivation!

I was in the be natural generation--I gained 38 pounds--my doctor didn't care, just commented that it would be more work to take it off (and boy, was he right!)
 
I'm snickering over the 38 lbs too....you all are LIGHTWEIGHTS!!!!!! I've got that nearly beat with 5 weeks still left to go!!! Sheesh.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?