Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

Day 700 - Frozen 'Southern' Tundra!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It is NINE degrees this morning - I don't think the heat has shut off the entire time I've been up. I see little cartoon 'meter dials' spinning, tallying up the dollars we are burning in heat...

Hey family - have fun at the shower today! I wish I could be there, but I am not flying into New England until the end of the snow season. Take lots of pictures, and enjoy all that awesome food!

Charlie and I went to see the movie 'Cloverfield' yesterday. It's a modern day monster movie. I enjoyed it - or was it the excuse to eat popcorn? If you liked the 'Blair Witch Project' movie, you'll like this one too - it has a little of that feel to it.

We'll be watching football today (Go Patriots!), and watching the season finale of 'Amazing Race' as well.

Have a great Sunday and stay warm!

Comments:
Happy shower, Heather and family!
 
Thank you everyone!
Were the monsters cool in the movie?
 
Karen, isn't 9 degrees unusual for Tennessee?
 
Heather - Yes, I thought the monsters were cool - go see it! Nancy, yes, 9 degrees is VERY cold for Tennessee. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?