Saturday, January 19, 2008

 

Day 699 - Water aerobics and foame' latte'

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests!

It feels chilly in the house this morning - the temperature is 28 degrees and it may stay this temperature all day today. We are supposed to have cold and wind, brrrr!

Our internet connection is working this morning, hooray! I couldn't read the blog comments yesterday because we didn't have any access to the web.

Have you ever felt like a dream was a 'rerun' of a dream you've 'viewed' before? I had one of those last night - I felt like I had dreamed it before! Let's have some new material, brain!

I knocked off quite a few items on my 'to do' list that I made yesterday morning, but sometime in the night I remembered an item I SHOULD have done that never made it on the list! Oops. I'll send email to myself at work as a reminder.

Well, I've got to leave in 15 minutes for water aerobics. We might hit a movie later. Have a nice day today and TTFN!

Comments:
We must talk about that toilet seat some more until Charlie is good and mad!

Now that he's retired, maybe it would be good if Karen would please remember to put it up when she's finished!
 
Hmmm, why don't we have to put the seat up? Who decided long ago that it should be down instead?
Well, I'm off to the school to decorate with Lyn and Chris, and to Wallyworld for a couple quick things first. Yuck. That's already too much stuff for one day. ;)
xoxoxo
 
We're off to Providence--no time to comment--just to smile reading Marcia and Heather's comments! Imagine, Karen, you have to put your heat up to compensate for the outside temp. Tsk! Tsk! See some of you tomorrow at the baby shower! Can't wait!
 
Toilet Seat Rules:

1. If you need it up and it's down, lift it.

2. If you need it down and it's up, lower it.

3. Practice Potty Politeness - leave it like you found it. :-)
 
And always feel free to CLEAN UP after any 'trickleage'...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?