Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

Day 696 - Midweek and Midlife - Oh, Joy.

Greetings, Bloggy Middle-of-the-roaders!

Hey, I just thought of something. If I am at midlife, that's not so bad. The trouble is, I think I'm probably PAST midlife. Sheesh.

I woke up this morning, went into the bathroom, and looked in the mirror before brushing my teeth, just like I always do.

My RIGHT EYEBROW looked like it had been in a wrestling match - going every which way but loose! Eyebrow repair? A little water on my finger worked wonders for my wandering face...

Well - this year is going by fast already. My friend Debbie just booked our FALL Gatlinburg 'Getaway with the gals' trip in November.

Once I fill in a few more trip bookings the year will be SET. I haven't decided whether to go away for Thanksgiving this year, for example, and I need to make my summer trip plane reservations.

I've already made my reservation for my annual long weekend retreat in Maine at the ocean. My mother and Aunt Nancy will be attending. I'd better get busy working on the agenda for the weekend!

Guess I'd better stop thinking about vacation and get ready for work!

TTFN and have a nice midweek!

Comments:
Happy Wednesday! I'm too tired to think today, so I'll just say hello to everyone! oxox
 
Belated Happy ##th Birthday Karen. You're just a youngster. I've already hit the NEXT decade! I meant to comment Monday and tell you that in honor of your birthday, the AMS closed its offices for the day. They claimed it had something to do with "inclement weather" but we know the real reason.
 
Karen, remember the sisters 103, 101 and 99? Since you are sister # 2, that means you are a bit less than midlife!

(who wants to live to be a 100 anyway? not me!)
 
Karen, you will always be young to me! And you'll always be "young at heart". A lot of people I know would love to be 50 again! Enough of that!
I'm sorry Heather is tired!
 
Excuse me, but did anyone prior to the above comment actually give a numerical value to this birthday?
 
Lyn, exactly! We all scrupulously avoided the number while still revealing the age! So what do you expect from the OLDEST person on the blog? (Love ya, from your "I'll always be younger" sister.)
 
Oh good grief. Talk about spilling the beans... I could delete it but I'm too old to care.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?