Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

Day 695 - Happy Birthday to Me Plus One

Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

Thanks to everyone for my birthday greetings - I appreciate it! I still have a couple of presents on the way, so I'll keep extending my birthday as long as possible.

I went out to lunch yesterday with some folks from work and had a delicious 'signature' salad at 'Tossed'. The salad had baby spring mix greens, goat cheese, almond slivers, mandarin oranges, mango bits, dried cranberries, and grilled chicken in it. This time I didn't use my check card, so I didn't have to worry about seeing 'Check Card Tossed' in my transaction list.

Whew- yesterday was a long day at work. Remind me again not to have birthdays on a Monday. I guess I can't keep up, now that I'm older! Ha!

We will have our first snow chance here on Thursday - maybe I'll get to use my 4-wheel drive. It's supposed to be cold all week - highs in the 20's.

Speaking of cold...

We had our first propane delivery of the season - nearly $600. Eeek, I'd better put that check in the mail. I'll do that after I post the bloggage.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday! Monday is over! Hooray!

Comments:
Happy day-after bday Mamma! I have another exciting day of TV craft shows and bad reruns to look forward to! Ahhh, this is the life. haha! xoxoxoox
 
Glad you had some nice gifts and socialization to celebrate your working birthday! I'm happy to hear Heather having a less hectic day! Not too much going on here. Gil has finished clearing away the 12" of new snow that fell yesterday-- both our driveway and his step-father's. Now he's at the Legion Hall doing the walks and steps. What a man! We're looking forward to our trip to Prov this weekend for Heather's baby shower! More snow forecast for Fri, our traveling day, but if worse comes to worse we can go on Sat.
 
This is guaranteed to gross out the sisters--Gil is getting all that exercise so he can chase your mom around the house.

And happy AARPhood, Karen!
 
I guarantee you are correct, Nancy!
 
All matters of gross or unmentionable aside, Nancy, wouln't we all agree that Mom just doesn't do a lot of running away...er, not from GIL anyway!
Gee, AARP starts early, huh?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?