Thursday, January 10, 2008

 

Day 690 - Check Card Tossed? Oh No!

Greetings, Bloggy Thirsty for Thursdayers!

There is a lot in this world to shake your head over...

I just got online to do a bank transfer between accounts.

I saw an entry in my transaction list that said 'Check Card Tossed'. What? Check Card Tossed? What did that mean? I left it somewhere?

After worrying and wondering about that for a few moments, I realized I had gone to a new salad place down the street named 'TOSSED' a week ago. Duh on me.

Speaking of DUH - here's a couple of stories, one that Charlie told me, one from the news:

From Charlie - a dumb criminal went to the police station to file a false report that his cell phone was stolen. The officer taking the report called the number, and his phone rang in his pocket.

The one on our local news this morning - a criminal beat, robbed and shot someone, leaving him for dead on the train tracks. The train did hit the victim, severing his leg. HE LIVED to identify the bad guy by a particular ring he wore. The bad guy had killed several other people.

That man was not meant to die! Beaten up, robbed, shot, hit by a train, and still identified the bad guy. I'm happy for him. He should sell his story to the movies.

Dream update - There was a woman in one of my dreams named 'Suppose'. Interesting name. I also dreamed of walking with only one shoe around some construction to find another place to park my car. (my car wasn't my current car either).

Birthday update - I ALMOST forgot that I have to renew my drivers license by the end of the day on Monday! Maybe I'll do that at lunchtime today. Eeek!

TTFN and have a great Thursday!

Comments:
I dreamed this morning about putting air in my tires...gee, can't get more exciting than that, huh? I think I was better off not remembering my dreams. haha!
Busy work day today...can't wait till 5:00.
xoxoxo
 
Yes, Heather, that's a pretty pathetic dream! But better than walking around a construction site with one shoe--pretty dangerous! Was the cell phone story true? That's double-dog-dare-ya pathetic. Can't believe that story of the poor man thrown onto the railroad tracks and lived to identify his attacker. Sometimes there is justice! Karen, check card Tossed is my favorite!
 
Karen, regarding the credit card Tossed reference--I thought I was the only ditzy blond in the family!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?