Wednesday, January 09, 2008

 

Day 689 - There's critters in my dreams!

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

It's Wednesday already, time flies, doesn't it? This week has been a tad less crazy than last week.

I had a nice swim yesterday after work, it was wild and windy weather yesterday.

I had lots of animals in my dreams last night, both cats and dogs. Is that related to my blog complaining about all the animals in commercials?

THEY'RE COMING AFTER ME!

I even had a dream where someone had grilled chicken (which took forever in my dream and still came out slightly underdone), which crackled and popped and got the cat all greasy.

Someone had to go bathe the cat (which it would hate), and I noticed in a different dream segment while petting a dog how long and silky it's fur was - freshly bathed!

So - animals and baths are the theme of the day, eh? What does that mean?

Let's just talk about ME, then, shall we?

I have just a bit of a scratchy throat at the moment - feels like a lump in my throat. A couple members of the team have colds - actually one is on antibiotics for strep and one has a head cold.

I am not in the mood to catch a cold. Wish me luck! Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
I've started a bit of a sore throat too...hmmm. Lots of people at the office complaining of the same right now. Yuck. Funny dreams!
 
Hi Karen,

I don't know if you remember how much I hate strep throat. I've been SOOO sick from it too many times. The recommendations are, for exposure in the workplace (where I have worked anyway) antibiotics for 48 hours prior to returning to work. That is for exposure. Not even if you have it. Like if your kid has it.
Strep can lead to some bad conditions, like scarlet fever or sepsis. All I know is the sickest I have been in my life, except for the double pneumonia was from THAT. If it was me, I'd get some Augmentin.

Hey, speaking of a good long life, there is an Obituary today, an elderly lady 103 years old died, survived by her sisters 101 and 99 years. Thats almost like you, me and Marcia, if I was just a year older perhaps. Think we'll make it that long? You and I can sit there and think "gee, glad it wasn't me!" (Sorry Marcia)
 
Hi again...

Reading back to Tiff's birthday page, I saw she had a question about pantomime in the US...it had a flare of real popularity from Marcel Marceau. Then a troop called Mummenschanze (sp?) was very popular...masks and mime, like living puppets. They aren't even coming to the US this year... They were REALLY cool.
 
That's ok, Lyn, I don't mind dying at 103. I'll be up there in heaven sprucing the place up for you guys, hanging out with Mom and eating her chicken pie...
 
Karen, I used to have recurring dreams about kittens that needed help, and I came to think that I always had them when I needed to take care of myself better, and be as gentle with myself as I would be with a little kitten. Those are my animal dreams...
 
So Marcia - are you telling me I need to BATHE, like the animals in my dream? ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?