Tuesday, January 08, 2008

 

Day 688 - Monday is GONE - Tuesday is HERE

Greetings, Twofer Tuesdayers!

I got two magazine subscriptions for Christmas, and I have received my first issue on both of them. Thanks, Mom & Gil!

I am starting to receive birthday cards in the mail, but I am saving them to open on my birthday (or at least until the weekend if I can't wait). Having a birthday so close to Christmas and getting more presents makes Christmas seem longer somehow...

Charlie surprised me for my birthday by making a reservation for a weekend getaway at one of the Tennessee state parks this weekend! It has an indoor pool and a restaurant. We'll have a wonderful time, even if it turns cold again. Thank you, Charlie!

Yesterday was windy and mild, like springtime. We tied the record high yesterday (around 70 or so), and may do it again today. Whenever it turns warm I notice ants and flying insects appear out of nowhere. Do they 'defrost' and start moving around or something?

Eeek! It's 6:08 - I'd better get a move on. TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
What a nice bday gift from charlie! He's so good.

I DO think the bugs defrost...pretty yucky. We're having very warm weather here too. Should be about 63 today and was about that yesterday. Tomorrow's rainy but still in the 50's! I'll take it for January weather! Off to work...day off tomorrow!! Yay!
 
That's pretty funny--bugs defrosting--who knows! We're up to 46 midday, but warmer in the sun. Have a most wonderful weekend, Karen and Charlie--a great birthday present. I won't say how old you will be but maybe you'll tell! I'm working the Bingo food counter tonight, then home to watch the reports on TV from the NH primaries.
 
Karen, have a great birthday weekend! I'm sure with Charlie, any time is great (except when he's reminding you he doesn't have to go to work)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?