Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Day 680 - Farewell, 2007! Hello, 2008!

Greetings, New Year Wanna-Be's!

So long, 2007!

Hey - here's an example of the number games I play...

2007 - the 2 and the 7 multiplied = 14, which is my birthday.

Today is Day 680 - 6 plus 8 plus 0 = 14, which is my birthday.

That means today is going to be a great day!

This has been a pretty good year for us, all in all. Highlights?
  1. In May the new health club opened up in Franklin. Charlie and I love to go there and I'm already looking forward to summer again to swim outside.
  2. I got a new car in June, can't complain about that.
  3. I got a promotion somewhere around then, can't complain about that.
  4. Charlie retired, lucky dog that he is.
  5. We had MANY wonderful meals out this year, especially to Papa Boudreaux's!
  6. We had some nice trips and an especially nice Labor Day Week and Thanksgiving, with some especially special news!

I'm sure I'm forgetting some highlights, but that will work for now. I already know that 2008 is going to be BETTER, much better!

Have a nice New Year's Eve celebration, everyone! Be very safe and have fun!

Talk to you next Year! TTFN!


Comments:
Hey, it's Marcia, just saying hi- for some reason I'm having trouble with signing in, (they keep saying my password is wrong) and I'm working on it. Till then, to hell with it, I'll just try being anonymously Marcia!
 
Looking forward to 2008! Gonna be a great year, I'm sure of it! ;)
 
Marcia, don't try to sign in. Click on "nickname" and enter your name (or your nickname, or even someone else's name).
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Happy New Year!!!!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! We are ahead of you timewise so we are already up and about on 1st January!

Tiff, Phil,Katya and Bibi
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?