Saturday, December 29, 2007

 

Day 678 - The last Saturday of 2007

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders and 2008-Wanna-Be's!

OMIGOSH - we slept in this morning until 6:30 - that is unbelievably late for us. Those must be retiree hours!

So, what do YOU need to wrap up before the end of the year?

I needed to pay my credit card bill online. Done.

I needed to make a bank deposit. Done.

I still need to use up at least one coupon that expires Dec. 31! It's for a buy-one-get-one-free Jack in the box salad. Their chicken club salads are quite good.

This morning I am going to 8am water aerobics, and my new CRV is due for it's second maintenance service. I 'might' go do that after water aerobics, but only if they aren't too busy.

A coworker came by yesterday to say 'I hope next year is better than this one was!' - I agree! I don't see any reason to think it will not be better. Big things are happening in 2008!

Are you taking your tree down this weekend, or leaving it up another week? I might take my cute little tree down tomorrow, boo hoo!

Have a great Saturday and wrap up 2007!

Comments:
2008 is going to be a great year! Can't think of anything that I need to do before the 1st...
Making my second Turkey today. It's NOT frozen so it will do much better than the first. Might start taking my tree down too. It's raining and yucky out, so not much else to do! Was going to go browsing for Xmas decoration sales, but tomorrow's weather will be much nicer, so I'll wait. I hate shopping in the rain!
Have a great weekend! xoxoxo
 
Karen, they are building a snow woman this year in Bethel--probably near the Bethel Inn--and maybe they have to tie it down in some way because it will be so large. There's your dream! I wanted to exchange a couple of things yesterday so we went to JCPenney's in Auburn. Gil got a new belt and a nice sweater with the money you gave him. I exchanged a sweater for one I like better (I bought the first one--not a gift). We ate at Applebee's (spelling?), Gil steak, and I had the spinach and broiled shrimp half salad-very good. We always seem to get the same thing when we go there. As to 2008, I'm ready! Excited about Heather's sweet pea to arrive in 2008, and just every day life! We now have rain on top of 4" of new snow, the temp is climbing to 30 degrees. Gil has been snowblowing and shoveling our driveway and his father's, and just came in for coffee. Gotta go.
 
Heather - I got a 16lb clearance turkey at Sams Club today, so I am also cooking turkage again! It will be done within the next hour. I am cooking this one in the oven, in a roasting bag, with your temp probe. Hope yours is great! xxx
 
Not much to say except hello to everybody! Hope you have good turkage!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?