Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

Day 676 - Two days after Christmas!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend-is-in-Sight-ers!

I did it.

I shopped yesterday at Wal-mart after work and bought a couple of after-Christmas-clearance items.

I thought I'd get trampled, but I didn't.

I thought I'd never get checked out, but actually the only hold up was Wal-mart's now-famous-all-over-the-news gift card validation issue. The lady in front of me had a problem, but they finally got hers through. Mine worked the first time.

Notice to Family - I got the new tree skirt that I've needed, I am using a green SHEET right now. $5. It's a red plush furry thing with a white edge like Santa's coat.

I got a wintertime wreath that's now in the guest bath - it's red berries and green leaves. $10.

I got a new bathroom shower curtain with the ocean and sandy shore on it. Nice!

I got some other stuff like extra bags for my new vacuum sealer. I HIGHLY recommend it and I still can't believe it is so reasonably priced.

Eeeek! It's 6:10 - gotta run! TTFN!

Comments:
I'm at work again. Yuck. Think I'll be lazy and take tomorrow off though. One day a week is enough, isn't it? haha!
I need to hit the stores for some new xmas decorations. Only bought minimal stuff for this year, NEXT year I'll need a bunch of stuff! Yay!
 
I retired the red sheet I have used for many years as a tree skirt when I moved to Maine, and Gil has a real tree skirt. Wow! Not too much happening, just balancing my check book and things like that! More snow!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?