Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Day 670 - Doggone Tree!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekend-before-Christmasers!

It's Friday! You know what to do - blink in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Christ-mas! Fri-day! Christ-mas!'

What do you think of this picture I found while I was hunting for Christmas tree photos? Poor Christmas pooch!

Charlie said that if that dog could speak he would say 'Well, I just feel ridiculous!'

I am wearing a Christmas turtleneck with snowflakes and snowmen on it. Whoa. Festive.

Hey - have you finished your Christmas shopping? Time is running out!

I actually need a few more things at the grocery store, not more presents.

What is it about the holidays that makes you hungry all the time? Our supply of chips is about gone - no matter how many I get, we need more!

After today I am off until Wednesday (yay!), but I need more vacation days! I should NOT be at work stressing out, I should be relaxing and enjoying my little tree and my big turkey. (No, I was not referring to Charlie!) One third of our team at work will be off next week. I'm jealous.

Speaking of Charlie... Since Charlie retired he has been invited to and attended TWO retirement luncheons for TWO MORE co-workers. He started a landslide at work. Please note that when he gets invited to a function, he can actually GO, because HE'S RETIRED! He won't be too busy at work to get away.

Enjoy your weekend-before-Christmas! TTFN and Merry Christmas!

Comments:
Hello Dear Sister,
This doggy looks so dedicated, looks like he is saying "I want so much to make you happy, and I can see you are happy, but I'm not sure I like this at all!"
This morning I was thinking about how I could accessorize one of my turtlenecks to look festive... We are having a BIG get together Christmas Eve night for dinner, and also Christmas Day (after WORK).
Time for Steve to go to the grocery store. My list, his manpower. Teamwork.
 
I agree with Lyn about what that poor doggy is thinking! Sorry to hear about your not-so-baked turkey, Heather! My only thoughts today are to wish you all a Merry Christmas (or Hanukkuh or other holiday) and safe traveling and joyful parties! Mary Ann and Ray are coming for spaghetti and meat balls tonight, then we're going to Debi's Art Moves performance-postponed last night due to another 6" of snow. The Portland Jet Port has announced 27" of snow this December. Yikes!
 
Karen, as you know I have the festive snow-trees turtleneck you gave me which I will wear during my Christmas trip to San Diego.

On the black and white theme, we are going to see the pandas at the San Diego Zoo! There are 2 parents, a 3-year old and baby Zhen Zhen, born in August 2007. I am nuts for pandas so I'm so excited! That's my Christmas gift!

See all you bloggers and bloggees on Wednesday.
 
Here is how today ACTUALLY went. Steve went to Wal-Mart, with a short list. GOOD prices there for my baking, right? Lines so long he picked up his jewelry order which had arrived for Samantha, NO GO on the groceries for me.
BAD SANTA! BAD SANTA!
 
Sorry to hear that, Lyn! I blew off the market myself today, but I can stop at the store Sunday or Monday. Good Luck and Merry Christmas!
 
Long day....very tired! hope everyone had a nice Friday! Cute puppy!!! xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?