Sunday, December 16, 2007

 

Day 665 - Twas the night before 666-mas!

Greetings, Blogregation!

There's a dusting of SNOW on our deck this morning, and it's 31 degrees. I guess I shouldn't complain considering the deep snow in New England!

We'll be heading off to the health club soon, but I thought I'd say hello now while I am having my very delicious and gigantic foame' latte'. I also call it 'Foamationism' sometimes.

Charlie will walk into the computer room here with the coffee and I'll yell 'Foamationism!' at the top of my lungs. He likes it when I do that... (not!)

Tomorrow is day 666, which is appropriate because it's MONDAY. However, it is the Monday before Christmas, so I can't complain. Five little workdays to go before I have a nice, long, holiday weekend.

Charlie and I went to that 'no membership needed' food-service store - GFS Marketplace yesterday because they were having a 'customer sampling' event. We tried their prime rib, which you just heat up and serve, it is already cooked, and it was awesome. I liked it better than Sams Club's Ember prime rib, so we bought one.

Still no turkey, but I am determined to get one this week.

We might go to see Will Smith in 'I am Legend' later today, but no promises!

TTFN and be careful in the snow!

Comments:
Sunday again. A few more inches of snow last night, but now it's turned to rain & will wash away (AND ice up!) Yuck. Can't believe xmas is so close now! Better finish my shopping!!!!!!!
 
We're getting the snow today that Heather got last night. About 8", maybe more-windy and drifting. We went to church this morning, but have been inside ever since except to take some dinner up to Gil's Step-Dad next door. I had to wear Gil's boots as I don't own any tall enough! Digging out tomorrow!
 
Stay warm! We went to see 'I am Legend' today - it was a Zombie movie! Not what I expected, but I do like Zombie movies ok.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?