Thursday, December 13, 2007

 

Day 662 - How many days till Christmas?

Greetings, Bloggy Countdowners!

Yes, Joe, I need to think of a creepy blog for day 666 - or not... My dreams might be enough fright for everyone!

Speaking of fright... Are you ready for Christmas yet???

Less than 2 weeks till Christmas and I haven't mailed all my cards out yet. I have mailed some, though!

Less than 2 weeks till Christmas and I haven't finished my Christmas shopping.

Less than 2 weeks till Christmas and I haven't bought that turkey I keep drooling over. Publix has Fresh Butterball Turkeys for $1.39 lb., I'll get one of those unless I can get a better price somewhere else.

Less than 2 weeks till Christmas and I haven't worn any festive 'Christmas outfits'. I am going to wear a Christmas-tree sweater tomorrow.

Well, I've checked email and puttered around so much this morning that it's time to blog-off! Ha! Blog-off vs. log off! Sometimes I just think funny things...

Have a nice day and get that shopping done! Don't forget Survivor tonight! TTFN!

Comments:
Hahaha! Arthur again....now I need to see that. I haven't sent out any xmas cards, and prob'ly wont. I haven't finished my shopping either, but don't have that much left. Maybe I'll run to Wallyworld early tomorrow morning & do a little bit before work. Supposed to snow quite a bit today...yucky! Might just be a long ride home....
 
Buy a free-range, hormone free turkey! Whatever the cost, who cares.
 
It's the sister bloggin on. Today is the day I'm going to bake. Yes it's COOKIE DAY!

I'm counting down to Christmas, I guess... We'll celebrate the best we can, some on Christmas Eve. I have to work on Christmas Day, then the day after and a string of days.
Ah well, such is the life.

You are right, time to dress up, and find the Christmas tree pins Charles gave me when he was a kid. He brought me an awesome Casio keyboard the other day. Now I just need a way to plug the thing in.

Last night I dreamed of a terrible car crash. Was your dream worse than that?

Tomorrow we are supposed to have our Secret Santa party at work. Guess who isn't ready yet. Now or never. Gotta get busy. Have a great day everybody! Blogging off...
 
Christmas preparation: Only sending a few cards here and there. Just no time. Have one day, Saturday, to get 7 presents for parties on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday nights. No wrapping-gift bags!!! Yeah!! Next week, I will get stocking stuffers for my son, who I'm spending Christmas with in San Diego.
Three gatherings I'm attending are with close friends-the best kind. My only "fancy" party of the season is the office party Saturday night, at a huge mansion in the fanciest part of the City (Pacific Heights). My "date"? A 25-year old family friend I've known since he was a baby. I can just hear the "cougar" etc. jokes I'll be getting from co-workers.
 
Cookie day!
 
I just read the blog and all of the comments. What more is there to say? Love you all!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?