Monday, December 10, 2007

 

Day 659 - Moanday Moanday!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-ghers!

I dreamed last night that I was being stalked and spied on by a couple of scruffy rednecks... Charrrrlie - better go on patrol outside! I'll call them 'scruffians' - low class ruffians.

We set a record high temperature here yesterday - 73 degrees. Neither of us wore coats yesterday, obviously. The Titans SHOULD have won their home game yesterday, but lost it.

We got a ton of stuff done yesterday, which I am very happy about. Was it because I didn't write the blog?

We exercised, ran errands off and on during the day, fixed my garage remote control (that needed a battery), cooked, shopped, watched the Titans game on TV, ate yummy snacks, and I also had time to work on my Christmas cards and box up a few gifts!

I also had a problem yesterday with my overnight jobs at work, and spent time off and on during the day working on that. Whew!

Have a nice Monday, everyone! We'll be going out to dinner tonight for Turkish/Greek food!

Comments:
Hmmmm, turkish/greek? Don't think I've had that, other than Gyros....yummy?
Sounds like you had a good day yesterday! I didn't do too much...a little cleaning & packing, some running around, lots of lying around. haha. Now it's icky Monday again. We had an ice storm so everything is shiny and pretty, but super slippery. Almost landed on my butt leaving the house. Clutz. ;)
xoxo
 
Interesting the restaurant is Turkish and Greek since they aren't big fans of each other.
 
I didn't know that...that IS interesting!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?