Saturday, December 08, 2007

 

Day 657 - No time for bloggage!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Saturday, and I'm about to go out the door to make my 8am water aerobics class, then go shopping.

I have been 'browsing' various stores to try to decide on just the right turkey to buy too. I love fresh, minimally processed turkeys, but my purchase can be swayed by price!

I am going to stop at an 'open to the public food service place' and see what they have for 'hotel style' turkeys, if they have any at all...

For the programmers out there - I have a 'funny' from work...

We have a code management system that saves your various versions of code and can show you the history of what has changed, who changed it, and when.

What you click on to see it is 'View BLAME' - so you can blame the change that isn't working on the person who did it. Hilarious!

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
I think all jobs should have a view blame button. I know I could use one at MY office!!!!! That's hilarious! It snowed here a little last night, so it's cold and soggy today. Think I might just stay inside and clean. Oooh, the excitement...
 
Staying inside is good, Heather, on the day after snow. I'm not so sure about cleaning! Karen, I hope you get the right turkey--I didn't mind paying 99 cents a lb. for the fresh turkey I bought for Thanksgiving. Sorry there were so many people in line ahead of us that we probably didn't get any of it! Have a good weekend everyone!
 
I NEEEEEEEED TURKEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
 
Survivor comments: Karen, I just read the recap. I'm bummed I didn't tape it--sounds exciting. I'm not unhappy Erik is out (even though he's from Nashville)--he really hasn't done anything to be special enough to win. My vote is still with Denise.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?