Friday, December 07, 2007

 

Day 656 - Friday, hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday!

You know what to do! March in a circle, chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I can't complain, this week has flown by in a blur. I think I left on time ONE day, I have been so busy.

Goals for the weekend:

Water aerobics Saturday and Sunday - buy a turkey - go grocery shopping - write Christmas cards - and maybe see a movie. 'The Golden Compass' commercials look pretty interesting, don't they?

No Survivor spoilers here - but did you see the LOOK James gave the remaining contestants when he came out at the tribal council meeting? Ouch, that hurt!

Is anyone Christmas shopping this weekend? Early morning or late night shopping might do it for me. I am really not in the mood to hit the mall on the weekend and fight for a parking space. That reminds me not to go to the movie theatres in the mall either - I'll want to avoid those.

TTFN and have a great weekend!

Comments:
Yay for Friday!!!!!!!!!!! No shopping for me on the weekends unless I go when the stores open around 7am. Not a bad time to be there. I'm down to gift card shopping by now anyway. Most supermarkets & CVS's carry those!
 
My weekend schedule: Saturday: laundry (at laundromat); buy individual Christmas cards and a few gifts in neighborhood; attend matinee of opera Madame Butterfly; go to gym (maybe); first day of "real" Christmas shopping at downtown stores, until 10 pm. Sunday: work until 4 pm; dinner with friends and performance of "Gospel Christmas" with Albert McNeil Jubilee Singers of Los Angeles at Davies Symphony Hall, which is decorated with about 30 trees with different themes. Whew!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?