Thursday, December 06, 2007

 

Day 655 - Thursday already, and Survivorage!

Greetings, Bloggy Christmas count-downers!

Here it is, our cute little Christmas tree this year.

It doesn't look so little in the photo, does it? It's not very tall, but nice and full.

It was just little compared to all the other trees in the entire Home Depot Christmas tree sales area... It is FINE, just FINE.

You can't see the lights well in this photo, but they are blue.

Tonight is Survivor night and Charlie's Chili night.

I forgot to lament last week about James getting voted off Survivor! He was my favorite to win, but he was a 'saver', not a 'spender'.

He had all the means to prevent elimination for TWO ROUNDS of votes, but didn't take advantage of his immunity idols. He was 'saving them for later' instead. Lesson learned. Bird in the hand kind of thing...

I have my VAT of foame' latte' beside me, and I hope you have a great Thursday! TTFN!

Comments:
Almost Friday! Thank goodness. Long long day at work ahead...but they all seem long at the moment.
Your tree is adorable!
 
uh oh - in Karen-speak, doesn't "It is FINE, just FINE" mean totally unacceptable? :)
 
Yes, when Karen says fine, just fine, that means it's not so great, in her estimation, but she'll defend to the death it's right to be what it is and be ok! It's good enough, by God! It's fine, just fine!
 
Haha! Yes Joe, Fine in my mother's language usually does mean unacceptable. Too funny!!!!!
 
Karen, Your tree is much better than fine! It's beautiful! Love all the comments! Gil said maybe we could get our tree before the 15th--I'm eager to get it up and decorated! Doing Christmas cards today so this will be short. Merry Christmas everyone!
 
Karen, again I forgot to tape Survivor. Doesn't matter as I'm so bummed that James was so STUPID as to not use the immunity idol particularly since he had TWO. (Remember Yul from two seasons ago--my all time fave, who was smart about everything, including using the idol.) James DESERVED to lose by making a major mistake. So now we have a bunch of twits remaining, except Denise. I once liked Todd but no longer.

Trees: when I was growing up, we got our trees from the woods on our farm, when brother Doug went out to cut it (I think on his birthday, Dec. 17.) Peggy, who got the tree when you were a kid so long ago? (ha ha)--Karen, I love your tree!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?