Tuesday, December 04, 2007

 

Day 653 - French Fries or Popcorn?

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers!

I had very active dreams last night, but they were very unrealistic.

One dream was of riding in a car on a very narrow ramp, thinking we were going to a parking garage, and then discovering we were going to have to back up the ramp (which would have been a disaster). I think instead we were going to collapse the car and carry it off the ramp. Good dream solution.

I also dreamt of french fries. One person was bragging about the quality and quantity of french fries at a particular restaurant, and I had a lunch plate with a 'dream-fry' that didn't look like fries AT ALL! They didn't even look like potato. They looked more like lumpy cartoon food - there is nothing else to compare them to, because they don't exist. Hmmm.

My morning so far:

I got up, helped make the bed, checked my blackberry to see if my overnight job bombed, showered, got on the scale (still a bad number but not as bad as Thanksgiving week), dressed, read comments on the blog, read email, paid for a shirt I won on ebay, started drinking my giant foame' latte' that Charlie made for me, and now I'm blogging.

It's after 6, so I'll make this short. TTFN and have a great Tuesday!

Comments:
I see that Charlie still gets up early to make your latte. Now that's devotion! Even in your dreams you are solving difficult problems. Gil often dreams he is driving a truck--no rest even in retirement! Snow accumulation today is closer to 9". The temp is up to 24 degrees. Have a nice day everyone!
 
Holy Snow! I'm jealous!!!!!!
Interesting dreams. If I ever sleep again, maybe I'll have one??
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?