Wednesday, November 28, 2007

 

Day 647 - Life's little aggravations

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

This is going to be a very short blog, it's 6am and I've been fighting with the computer this morning.

We have two accounts on this computer - one for Charlie, one for me. The internet browser works from Charlies account, and doesn't from mine (since yesterday). Sheesh.

Remember my blog about appliances and things breaking around the holidays? My friend Jane at work said her refrigerator kicked the bucket THANKSGIVING DAY! What a nightmare. Her new fridge is getting delivered today, and they've been using the broken one as a giant cooler.

Have a safe and happy Wednesday, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
A comment from yesterday's blog--all the snow and cold in Maine has put you in the Christmas mode! I really like smaller, more manageable trees. They look and smell just as nice! My CPU needing to be replaced is enough break-down for me for the holidays! And I'm still in the "warm-glow feeling" from having all the family here for Thanksgiving! Or maybe it was that swim in the pool!
 
Of course Charlie's account has the internet when he doesn't need it and your's doesn't when you do.

Speaking of airport prices on your previous blog--at airport (JFK) we had one sandwich, one salad and 3 beers (only one for me!) total $50.18 without tip. That morning, in South Paris, for 2 and a half breakfasts, 4 coffees and 1 orange juice, total $18.19.
 
Hi im new here. I came accross this website I have found It extremely accommodating & it's helped me out so much. I should be able to contribute & help others like its helped me.

Cheers, See Ya Later
 
Howdy i am fresh here. I hit upon this website I have found It truly helpful & it's helped me out alot. I hope to give something back & guide others like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You Around.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?