Tuesday, November 27, 2007

 

Day 646 - Tuesday is here, Monday is OVER!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

Here is another breathtaking photo from Thanksgiving week - this one of Beaver Pond on Rt 17 in Maine. Notice the water is already frozen solid in the mountains!

Have I mentioned we bought a Christmas tree this past Sunday? It is the earliest tree purchase ever! We bought the first and the least expensive tree we saw - $21 at Home Depot. A little 5 foot Fraser Fir.

The guy at Home Depot that trims the lower branches and cuts off the end of the trunk remarked 'what a cute little tree'! Yes, it may be short, but we love it anyway.

Our little Christmas tree is sitting in the den, waiting patiently for LIGHTS to be put on it.

We went out for dinner last night, and I only had time to take out the BOXES of decorations, not actually DO anything with them. I do love having a Christmas tree up, and normally don't get around to it for another couple of weeks.

By the way - I took the plunge and stepped on the scale this morning. I gained 6lbs at Thanksgiving. (she bows as the audience gasps!)

That activity was the perfect motivation to get me to attend water aerobics tonight. I just don't like getting home at 7:30pm! I want to work on my little tree! Ugh...

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
What a pretty picture! I think I might have gained just as much from thanksgiving..especially since I had TWO in a row this year! Yay for turkey! I want to get a tree this weekend...maybe??
 
I somehow skipped Monday's blog. My comments--we had Karen's gravy in the fabulous turkey soup we ate the day after turkey day. The fudge was outstanding--I broke my limited sugar program to eat it -- and we were still talking about the fudge on Sunday as I was leaving for the airport. Let's bring Mike's mother up here the next time.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?