Tuesday, November 20, 2007

 

Day 638 - Lobsters in a snowstorm!

Greetings, Bloggy Vacationers!

My mother has a new CPU, so I got online to say hello. HELLO!

We are going to have lobsters shortly - what could be better than that? We were going to go out for lobster today, but due to the snow, we are staying in!

My brother and family is here from Wisconsin, my son drove up this morning from Rhode Island, and we are having a snowstorm. It started snowing around 9 am this morning and there's a couple inches so far on the ground, and the plows and sanders are out.

We went to the grocery store this morning in the snowstorm, and then made it to Mom's with no trouble.

Yesterday we went on a scenic drive in the mountains. We had to turn back when the snow on the roads made driving hazardous. I surely hope the pictures we took came out, it was breathtaking!

Have a great rest of the week and a great Thanksgiving!

TTFN!

Comments:
SNOW??????? Sheesh! I hope that's going to be it till after the holiday! Yucky yucky. The radio station at work is already playing Xmas music all day long. I'll be ready to jump off a cliff by Xmas, I think!
Enjoy your lobsters...I'm very jealous!!! See you all soon! xoxo
 
Hi Karen - we do still read your blog, just not every day! I am impressed that the tv kept going as long as it did - we left USA nearly 7 years ago!
Tiff xx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?