Thursday, November 15, 2007

 

Day 633 - One week till Thanksgiving!!!

Greetings, Bloggy Thirsty-for-Thursdayers!

Blogger is messing up my spacing again. Sorry!

Heather, here is your giant turk-age!

Realization of the day...

For some reason, holidays cause appliances and electronics that we depend on to fail.

If your stove, fridge, dishwasher, computer, tv, is needed, it will fail at the holidays when you don't want to spend the money to replace it.


My sister Lyn has had a stove and a dishwasher kick the bucket when company was coming.


My mother's computer died this week. It's only three years old! Sheesh.


Our refrigerator light went out this week, and as of this morning, we have a dead television in our bedroom, THE DAY AFTER CHARLIE replaced the batteries in the remote.


Phil and Tiff - are you still reading the blog? The TV that died is the one we bought from you when you moved back to England! I guess it's had a long enough life!


I have a lot of my Thanksgiving packing done. I have put my jam, Amish apple butter for Nancy, and some of Joe's honey in plastic biscotti containers in a suitcase.

Good luck to the airport people trying to get them out of those containers to see if they are dangerous objects. If they make it to Maine without breaking, good.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
HOLY TURKAGE! I want that one now!! What a great picture. Nothing has broken yet in my house, but that IS when things always happen, so I'll be on the lookout.
 
I'm bummed that your mom's computer died. Hope you and Charlie can ressurect it for her (or take her shopping)-- how else will we get her riveting information about the exciting events in Maine?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?