Wednesday, November 14, 2007

 

Day 632 - Midweek and Vacation Coming Up!

Greetings, Bloggy 'Dreaming of turkey already'ers!

Instead of 'I dream of Jeannie, with the light brown hair', it's 'I dream of turkey with some light brown stuffing and gravy'...

Got that right...

The photo is just one I pulled from the internet because the pan of stuffing and the pan of gravy are almost as big as the turkey! It called to me...

Anyway - I have already started my packing, and I am swiftly running out of room in my suitcase. (I don't like to bring more than one suitcase per person, it is hard to navigate.)

I can't stand this 'no liquids' policy on airplanes - I have to pack my jam instead of carrying it on, which means I have to secure it in containers, which means it takes up all the room in my suitcase and I have to bring boots and a heavy coat, etc. (whine whine whine)

I am started to get excited! Can't wait! I think I just gained a pound thinking about it.

Have a nice Wednesday, and TTFN!

Comments:
I can't wait for TURKEYYYYYYYYYY!!! That picture made me drool, I think. Delicious! Just one more week Mamma!
 
To heck with the turkey--it's stuffing I love.

In yesterday's blog comments, Karen said: "That's what I thought - what was the reasoning behind the pepper? I'll bet it was excellent!" I say, the reasoning is the seasoning!
 
Hi Karen, maybe you should just ship the jam via UPS. Then you don't run the risk of breakage and sticky clothes....Tom B
 
Hey Tom - yes, I have shipped it before, but that means time, packing, money (jam is heavy!), etc. vs. suitcase inconvenience.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?