Monday, November 12, 2007

 

Day 630 - Monday, Monday...

Greetings, Bloggy Moan-dayers! It's MONDAY. A-gain.

The good news - it's going to be 70 degrees today!
The bad news - it's Monday.

The good news - one more week till vacation!
The bad news - it's Monday.

The good news - my Blackberry is working this morning - I let the battery get low and it got pretty screwed up.
The bad news - it's Monday.

Did I already tell you that my manager has arranged for me to have a Blackberry that synchs up with my email at work? That really will save me some time when checking the overnight jobs and such, but another piece of equipment to recharge and drag around.

Will I bring it with me on vacation? Probably.

Heather - post a comment and tell us more about the concert you went to. Inquiring minds want to know more! What was the name and is it touring around the country right now?

Yes, I love Christmas music. It's time for me to put some Christmas CDs in my car and start encouraging that Christmas spirit!

My water aerobics instructor said she was going to put her Christmas trees and decorations up this weekend! That is WAY too early for me...

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
I'm sorry, I mentioned it a couple days ago, but didn't think to mention the name again. Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Yes they're touring around the country now..here's the link to their tour schedule
http://www.trans-siberian.com/ontour/index.php
They put on an excellent light show, the singers were great, it's just an awesome show in general! Check out their website, I think they have sample stuff or downloads if you're not familiar with them! xoxoxo
 
Hello, sister Karen, it's the sister comin back at ya from far flung places across the...well, let's just say I've been AWOL.

I'm just marveling about the very idea of putting up Christmas deco so soon after Halloween, and not even Thanksgiving yet. Well to each his own. One year we decided to get the tree up early, about Dec 9th. Will was coming home for Christmas. By that time the poor tree had gone brittle and was a major fire hazard.
Freaked me out. Never had a tree DIE before. Do you remember that? Christmas 2005.

Well, SO looking forward to our great big get together. Yessirree!
Charlie RULES. I mean Charlie's rules rule. You know what I mean. Great rules, Charlie.
 
Heather, remember your mom's memory is going so you have to repeat the name more than once.

Karen, my travel routine includes Blackberry and charger, cell phone and charger and camera and charger. I love checking my emails when I'm away for some weird reason. I cannot get phone or Blackberry access at the farm except late at night in the upstairs bedroom at Mary Ann's.
 
Thanks, Heather! Thanks, Lyn! Nancy who?? ;-)
 
Haha!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?