Sunday, November 11, 2007

 

Day 629 - Craft fair find!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's Sunday already, and that means back to work tomorrow.

Five workdays till vacation, but I am so busy at work that I can't get excited yet.

This photo is of one of my purchases at the craft fair yesterday- the name of it is 'Autumn Quilt'.

Yes, those are real leaves, mounted on a board in an artistic way.

Why can't I do stuff like that? Maybe someday when I get to retire.

I just love it! I think I might put it in the Den. I have two additional, smaller 'Re-Leaf Art' collages that I already put in the guest bedroom. The artist was so happy that I liked her work. I already emailed her some photos of the other 'leaf art' I have around the house.

Buddy Joe came over yesterday and spent the night.

We had kettle corn from the craft fair for snack-time, Glogg (hot mulled wine) for happy hour, a stir fry for supper, and a big country breakfast of biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, bacon, honey from Joe's parent's bees, and apple butter from Amish country.

Hold onto your arteries for that one, and BOY it was good. I'm getting a stomach ache already.

Gotta go, folks! Have a nice Sunday and TTFN!

Comments:
OK we're expecting a taste of honey from Joe's bees and Amish butter Thanksgiving week. In exchange for Cashmere wine?

That artist must have received an "A" during pressed leaves class at school--remember those fall obligations, we're like what the __ are we doing freezing our butts off collecting leaves that number in the thousands?
 
I didn't have a chance to check in earlier. The concert last night was AMAZING! You all have to go if you haven't ever been. Who doesn't just love xmas music anyway?? And the narrator, Mom...you would have loved his voice. It was just great.
Breakfast with Poo Bear tomorrow!
xoxoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?