Thursday, November 08, 2007

 

Day 626 - Survivor Night!

Greetings, Bloggy Light-at-the-end-of-the-weekly-Tunnelers!

It's Thursday already. How will I ever catch up if the week goes by this fast?

Did anyone watch the CMA Awards last night? We don't usually watch, but sometimes having music on is better than whatever else is on TV.

What happened to LeAnn Rimes? Did she turn into a 1940's cartoon character? Frightening. Well, Wikipedia doesn't mention her transformation, so I guess she's not bionic, either.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LeAnn_Rimes

What happens to these people when they get famous? They get anorexic and just plain wierd, that's what. And I guess nobody can get through a performance anymore without crying? Maybe the audience should be crying.

My favorite part of the CMA awards was Sugarland singing 'Stay'. It was very good. You can see a video of another performance here: http://www.acountry.com/music/sugarland_stay_video.html

Well, gotta get ready for work, folks! Have a great Thursday!

Comments:
Hey Mamma! Sorry I've missed the blogs the past couple days. No computer at work and I seldom have time at home these days. I did re-read to catch up though. I loved that bear lamp. I want one!!!!! Weekend is almost here. Saturday a friend is taking us to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra Concert in Mass...should be really cool! xoxoxo
 
Just saying hi, hello everybody. Been busy with moving and concerts and traveling and plans for the holidays with my church choirs and blah blah blah. We had 70 mile an hour winds during the hurricane, but we're fine. The home we rent almost got hit by a tree (I don't like saying place names in the blog because of privacy concerns- people can google you and find out almost anything these days). Anyway, hope you guys are doing well, too.
 
Heather, I would like that concert! One of my dreams is to travel the Trans-Siberian Railway (because of Dr. Zhivago, before your time).

Marcia, good thought--I try to be careful too. I did hear about the hurricane at an unknown location.

Karen, I started watching the CMA at 9:30 so missed the appearances you mention. I can't believe Rascal Flats is still around, and Keith Urban sure is cute. I want to come back to Nashville, Fan Fair and Grand Old Opry. I want to go to Graceland! So little time!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?