Saturday, October 27, 2007

 

Day 614 - October 27th, and the heat is on

Greetings, Bloggy Fans of the Fall! Our heat came on this morning!

The outdoor temperature this morning is 45 degrees. Brrrrr...

I arrived home from work (after putting in 16 hours of overtime the last 2 weeks) and Mr. Charlie, our beloved retiree had made meatloaf! He had the idea, he looked up a recipe on the internet, and made it 'per specifications'. What a guy!

Good job, Charlie! You'll be a chef yet. Just stay away from vermicelli dishes, please...

By the way - Charlie was bragging to another retiree about his health club membership. The other retiree said where he spends his extra time is free. He goes to the library. ;-)

I'm off to water aerobics soon, wearing my new pink and black tie dye 'Speedo Endurance' swimsuit. This fabric is supposed to be very chlorine and fade resistant.

We'll see about that, but since my water aerobic instructor swears by it, I do believe her.

http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/ffd8c878-309f-42be-8ca4-43adc2700834/productID/04d9dee1-75f6-471e-ba0d-e5655c3177b8/

Changing subjects...

I don't remember what I dreamed about last night.

Countdown to the end of the month is ON! November and the holidays coming up FAST!

I have a short work week next week, because I'm heading to Gatlinburg for a long weekend with some gals I used to work with. I am SOOO looking forward to that break.

Oh, gee, I'll be out of the office for the end of month processing. What a shame to miss that!

TTFN folks, have a nice Saturday and stay warm! Don't forget to watch the World Series game tonight!

Comments:
Hi Karen,
Have a great weekend, and Mary Ann and Martha and I will have the same on Nantucket with Marcia! Yay!
 
It's raining & icky here today, but not awful cold. Still haven't turned on the heat! ;) Meeting Lyn for lunch in an hour...can't wait! It's nice to have something to do on a Saturday for once! Have a great weekend!
 
hey hey hey! The game is about to begin!
Heather and I had fun today picking out decorations and invitations and such, plus lunch. Hangin with Heather is great... She's pregnant and I'm just slow.(!)
Planning a BABY SHOWER!
Fun fun fun.
We decided this little girl will be a baseball player for sure. Can't you just see her batting up?
Hit the ball Savannah!
Peace, ya'll. Here comes Carrie Underwood for the National Anthem.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?