Friday, October 26, 2007

 

Day 613 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders! It's Friday!

Yes, I'm gonna say it! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day! ' That feels better, doesn't it?

Speaking of feeling better - the kink in my back worked itself out yesterday. Good.

I fell asleep during the World Series game last night when the score was 1-1. They won anyway. Good thing they didn't wait for me to wake up and watch.

No big weekend plans here - how about y'all? I'll just enjoy water aerobics and relaxing, maybe some shopping. Speaking of shopping, I stopped at Wal-mart (alias Squall Mart) yesterday to pick up a few things. $50 worth of things.

I bought some Reeses Peanut butter cups to give out at Halloween. I tried to use a coupon in my purse for them, and the guy at Wal-mart said it was only good at Target. I didn't argue with him because it did have a target bulls-eye on the corner. Curses, foiled again.

Hey! A funny thing about one of my dreams last night.

I remember saying in my dream something like 'Hey - this place looks like something I've dreamed about!' Have you ever dreamed that you saw something from a dream?

It was actually a very seedy place in Las Vegas, full of people in various stages of intoxication. That may be normal for Vegas I guess.

I spent most of the dream looking in every closet for my pocketbook. I actually found OTHER people's handbags, but not mine. What was that all about?

Have a great Weekend everyone and enjoy the World Series!

Comments:
Yay for Friday! I wish I had interesting dreams every night! I do remember that last night I dreamed I asked my boss to hunt down a new car for me (like this was somehow HER job). Not much for an exciting dream night if you ask me!! ;)
Have a great weekend!
 
Karen, I know there is so much going on in my dreams, and it just slips away the further I get into consciousness...If I had a notebook at my bedside, then I might know some of those dreams. It all gets worked out in my brain, whatever needs to be getting worked out, I suppose.

You have repeating themes in your dreams hey - "something I've dreamed about." Las Vegas is where people go to gamble - remember the other dream that involved gambling in porta-potties? That involved door after door, like the closets, only those were water closets.

Ok now let's see THEY are intoxicated, and THEY have handbags. You are not intoxicated (?) and you have no handbag to be found. To me that really is a picture of everyone else belonging there somehow. Sorry, Karen, guess you need to find a better dream party.
 
Hey, I'm the one missing from your dream party! I love Las Vegas and gambling, have been known to have a drink or two, and have lost my handbag in the sense I spent too much money. How does that work for ya?

Lyn, I have no physical manifestations of stress or overload (except maybe memory loss), and I attribute it to the constant battles going on in my dreams, where presumably the stress is worked out. I don't remember details usually--except I miss planes and buses, am late to court, the work stuff--and I do fly a lot-which is the fun part.
 
Karen, So glad your back is back to normal!! No dream analysis from me! Lyn and Nancy have said it all! Just want to say happy weekend everyone, and may the force be with the Red Sox! Mary Ann and Martha are accompanying me to Nantucket this weekend for a Women's Chorus concert Marcia is conducting and accompanying. She's the music guru on Nantucket--just a little motherly partiality! Can't wait to see her!
 
Did you know that dreams about losing your purse are very common? I've had a couple... Some kind of security thing, I think.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?