Wednesday, October 24, 2007

 

Day 611 - Batter Batter S-wing Batter!

Greetings, Bloggy Midweekers!

It's Wednesday already, and that means the first game of the World Series starts tonight!

I'd better check my supply of hot dogs and popcorn. I have the BEST stone ground grainy mustard in the fridge, the brand is Inglehoffer. It is awesome.

We have a 'blended family', meaning we have both Red Sox fans and Yankee fans in our bunch. I will go out on a limb (or maybe lose a limb) by saying the majority of the family are Sox fans.

Makes for interesting conversations when they play against each other, as well as a fashionable mix of official Team clothing. I don't have a single piece of clothing from either team, myself.

All the Yankee fans will be rooting for Colorado, you know, just to spite the Sox.

If you are a Yankee fan but are rooting for the Sox in the Series, please post a comment so I can fall on the floor.

I am working from home this morning, but going in at 11 so I can go out for a free lunch with my manager and a vendor. My manager wants to go to P.F. Changs, which is one of my favorites. Don't want to miss that!

Not a bad life if you ask me... Have a nice Wednesday and enjoy the ballgame tonight!

Comments:
I have a pink Yankees hat. That's the extent of my baseball wardrobe. Looking forward to the game tonight! Glad its Wednesday...one more day closer to Friday. Enjoy your lunch!!!!!!
 
Even opposite side family members can be nice about it-- two enthusiastic Yankee fans bought me a bright pink Red Sox t-shirt, and I took one of those fans to a Red Sox - Yankee game, even giving up my choice seat near the field (ok it was too hot there for me, but still)--
 
Hey Karen! I am a RED SOX fan all the way. Sure do miss you and hope that all is well. Drop me a note sometime,

Your friend from WillieWorld

Ronie
 
I heard Rudi Juliani say last night he was going to cheer for the Red Sox! So there's a New Yorker on our side! Go Red Sox! Go Josh Beckett!
 
I like the way the National Leauge conducts the game: no DH, and the pitcher has to bat up.

I just LOVE the Rockies. It's their charisma, their love of the game. They have set all kinds of records. They are like the Angels the year that they won the Series: The Little Team That Could.

The player I like the most: Torreleaba the catcher.

Hey Heather - I have a pink Yankees hat too!!!!!! Plus a T Shirt and a blanket. But Steve has about 50 hats and 25 shirts, I suppose I could wear those.

I want a ROCKIES shirt now! AND a hat.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?