Friday, October 19, 2007

 

Day 606 - We love you, Friday!

Greetings, Bloggy Celebrants! It's Friday already!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

YES indeedy, Friday be here!

Wait a minute - I have to go make my Foame' Latte' all by myself because Charlie has already left for 'da woods'.

I just made my Foame' Latte' in the coffee mug Charlie got for retirement. It's an oversized, ceramic, blue and white mug. Nice!

Just checked my emails at work regarding my overnight jobs - one's done, one isn't. I have 2411 emails (yes I have read them all) in my Inbox. I think I need to clean out my email.

How about those Red Sox last night? Great pitching if you ask me! We'll live to see another game of the playoffs.

By the way - if you've never seen the baseball movie 'Major League', it's hilarious. Wild thing, you make my heart sing!

More strange dreams last night, but I don't remember them well enough to tell about them. If I thought about it for a while, I might remember, but then again, I might not!

Have a great Friday, everybody, and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
I Love that movie. Need to see it now! It was a good game, even though I hate to say that...;)
TGIF! I am so happy that this work week is over! Exhausted!!!!!!!
Enjoy the weekend. xoxoxo
 
Major League is another of my all time faves--I've seen it many times. Not knowing about the raunchy language and scenes, I took my little baseball player Eric to see it--he was about 8 (bad mom) -- I covered his eyes at some points and other stuff he didn't understand anyway.

I watched the last hour and a half of the Red Sox game at the gym on the elliptical machine-most machines have TV--(can't do that swimming, Karen)--and at commercials or slow times I switched to Survivor so saw the last half hour. All in all a good night--Red Sox, Survivor and exercise!
 
Who do you suppose the one GUY in that picture is? Is it any wonder he has placed himself at the supreme top and center of that circle of women?
I thought it was a circle of women, but I couldn't understand some of the slightly cussed expressions on a few faces- just a hint of scorn. I figured there must be a man somewhere nearby. Sure as shootin.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?