Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Day 605 - Thursday already and Survivor Night!

Greetings, Bloggy 'wondering where the work week went' Workers!

I finally completed a 4-part training course at work, I had to make up a class due to vacation, and that class was yesterday.

It is the 'Potential Leadership Series', we have a graduation ceremony next thursday, and the head of the company is the Master of Ceremonies.

'PLS' sounds a little like 'OCD', doesn't it?

Anyway, I have learned exciting things like 'Behavior Unaddressed is Behavior Unchanged', and that my negotiation style is 'Collaborator-Strategist'. Are you impressed?

Gas gauge update - half full, or half empty - whatever your preference.

Hey - it's getting late already so I need to make this short.

More strange dreams last night - I had to use this ancient firebuilding technique to get a fire going in an outdoor area, so I could boil water to make LASAGNA. I had lasagna for supper, so I think that may have something to do with it.

TTFN!



TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
HAAAAAAAAAAA! All that for Lasagne, huh?? That's a great dream. Just reminded me of 'Arthur' when he laughs out of nowhere and says 'sometimes I just THINK funny things'...you dream the way you think when you're awake. Funny and very creative. Love it!!!
Have a good Survivor night!
 
oh Karen, do you know that really happenened to me? Yes, in real life! I had to make pasta outside over a fire that I built out of STICKS!! No lie.
When we were building our house years ago, I was very stubborn one evening, and decided we would have spaghetti. Cooked over an open fire.
Now I KNOW I'm crazy.
What was that you said about behavior?
OK OK I've changed. New husband. This guy likes his spaghetti cooked indoors.
 
Karen, that dream is because of Survivor--which I forgot to tape, darn it. I'll have to get recap on the internet.

"Arthur" is one of my all time faves. My brother Sid used to laugh out loud for no reason too.

Lyn, you should apply for Survivor--no kidding--ever thought about it? You're smart, resourceful, attractive and could kick butt.
 
Nancy already said what I was thinking, "Survivor lasagna"! Gotta run. Red Sox/Indians tonight at our house; here's hoping for a Red Sox win!
 
Nancy you are sweet!
I was walking around our parkway today, my usual exercise on a day off, and tried hard to resist the urge to laugh out loud to myself, thinking of what Steve had said the night before:
"the earthquake at Jacob's Field was from all the Sox falling on their as_es at the same time!"

Sorry fans, but that's funny!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?