Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 

Day 603 - At last! A declining gas gauge!

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer-Tuesdayers! And Happy Boss's Day!

...Signal the gospel choir to start singing 'Oh, Happy Day'. Sway along with us!

At long last - the waited-for miracle has occurred. My electronic gas gauge is showing ONE less vertical bar after travelling over 100 miles. Can you be happy about NOT seeing something? Well I am.

Speaking of electronic issues - I have yet another story to tell.

I never got around this weekend to telling you about our brand new 2x cyclonic action super duper Bissell Velocity vacuum cleaner...that was roaring furiously while it was happily spitting all the dust and dirt back into the house.

Issue #1 - the very large, clear dust and dirt tray that looks like a food processor container was not 'bolted in' quite right, so there was some leakage going on there.

Issue #2 - the hose that contains the mechanism to deposit dirt INTO the clear dust and dirt tray was not connected AT ALL - so no dirt whatsoever was getting into the cup - it was all blowing around everywhere but. (Did I really just write that 'it was all blowing around everywhere but'? That is so terrible I have to leave it in there so you can laugh)

The front of the vacuum is now all dusty. I would leave a trail of dust bunnies behind me as I went through the house, and I was getting very hot from all the effort!

Thankfully Charlie figured out the missing connection, because neither of us remembers where we put the manual when we unpacked it.

Now back to the real world...

I am working from home this morning to try to make progress on that same project I keep starting and stopping. Wish me luck!

I am either going to stop on the way to work to get some treats for Boss's day, or I'll make cookies before I go in.

TTFN!

Comments:
Aww, sorry about the terrible Bissel! I did get a good laugh about that sentence...not very typical of you. haha! Is it Friday yet?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?