Saturday, October 13, 2007

 

Day 600 - A Milestone in Bloggy Achievement!

Greetings, Bloggy 600 Club!

No, I haven't hit 600 home runs or bowled 600 in 'n' games. But I have been writing the blog for 600 days now. Wowie Kazowie, Batman!

Hey - I have an ISSUE with my new Honda CR-V 4 Door Color White! My digital display that says how much fuel I have is stuck on 'Full' (which I know it's not).

This is very odd, and an even stranger thing is that when I try to put in gas the gas pump keeps clicking 'off' the way it does when your tank is full.

I googled the internet to see if other people have had this issue - actually I found some entries for Hondas that had their gas gauge reading empty erroneously rather than full.

I MADE it take 2 gallons of gas yesterday 'click by click' so I would know I wouldn't run out of gas going to water aerobics and the car dealer.

I'm taking it in this morning to be looked at.

I stopped at a Goodwill store last night on my way home from work and parked next to a Lexus. I thought that was worth writing on 'da blog'.

I made a 3-bean-plus-mushrooms-and-vidalia-onions marinated salad for the cookout this afternoon.

Have a great Saturday, everyone and TTFN!

Comments:
Yum-oh! Hope your car gets fixed soon! Kelly and I are moving this week to Brewster to a rental with woods behind and woods on one side, and a fireplace that works (our last one didn't), and the basement is very nice, maybe we'll set up a music room down there. We won't even have to go outside to get into the basement to do laundry! The backyard has lawn and then a terraced garden area with steps that the old couple who owned it for years had made, and we're looking forward to camping out back and having a fireplace out there. The house isn't too far from the state park where we like to hike and ride bikes and swim. Nerve-wracking to have a big change, but hopefully it will be a good move. Might be a little more expensive for oil heat...
 
Hi Marcia! Sounds like an awesome place, and you can keep the heat low and use that fireplace!
 
Now that must be the best kept secret on the east coast there Marcia girl! Good going! We didn't even know you were moving! It sounds wonderful.

I read yesterday's blog, never got to it, I ended up going home from work sick. I think I passed a kidney stone. How is that for sheer misery. Feeling better today. All symptoms combined, including when I thought I had hurt my back last Sunday, I think it was a stone. Over now.

Well, what I thought was interesting, Karen was another dream about a rain storm! What you said in the dream was something you would say, if you ask me.

One more thing to answer Nancy's q.: Chris is 28 and Will is 24, Charles 23. Yessirree. Love 'em to pieces!

ps Happy 600th!
 
Marcia, sounds like a great new place. I have a fireplace with wood stove inset in my "retirement condo" in Maine that I have rented out -- I offered to remove the stove because it looks a little weird sitting there in the fireplace, but my tenant wanted it there--he's frugal so burns wood in the winter instead of propane.

Lyn, kidney stone, ouch--glad it's gone. I can't believe Christoper is 28!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?