Friday, October 12, 2007

 

Day 599 - Friday Already!

OMIGOSH! It's Friday already and I haven't caught up this week at work!

Guess I'd better go march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Charlie has already gone out the door and it isn't even 5am yet. A hunters schedule is worse than work! He'll come home and nap this afternoon.

Did you watch Survivor last night? No spoilers in case Nancy hasn't viewed it yet, but I am glad you-know-who got voted off. Nut case for sure...

Wait a minute, the guest bath commode is trickling... Hate that... Darn, it's still doing it. Wait a minute...

I dreamed last night that I was in a city, on the top floor of a skyscraper, in a huge all-glass room filled with people.

The view of the city and other buildings was spectacular, but the weather was stormy and some of the people were very worried about tornadoes and were looking for funnel clouds. Black, roiling clouds were building and rain was starting to fall.

There were definitely thunderstorms around, and my big contribution to everyones peace of mind was to quip 'Mother Nature's about to give us a drink!'

I don't remember any more about the dream.

TTFN and have a great Friday and a great Weekend! We have a cookout tomorrow to attend at Charlie's daughters new house.

Comments:
Yay! TGIF! I have a cold that started sometime last night. Kinda messes up my nice relaxing weekend with yucky coughing and sniffling. Ick. Have fun at the cookout and have a great weekend! xoxo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?