Wednesday, October 10, 2007

 

Day 597 - Wednesday is Prince Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Pasta Fans! It's Wednesday!

I know I've written down this jingle before for Prince Pasta, but not in a year or so...

'Wednesday is Prince Day, Hey! What a treat!
Wednesday is Prince Day, up and down the street!
Gals making noodles, spaghetti and sauce.
Putting elbows on the table, even brand new brides are able.
This very Wednesday, start using Prince!
Brighten Wednesday up with Prince! '

Fade out with...

'Hooray for Wednesday, Hooray for Wednesday, Hooray for Wednesday...'

I don't know if they ran those commercials in the South - do they still play them in New England?? 'Hey Anthony, come to dinner!'

Hey! If you want to read about the history of Prince Pasta and those commercials, here it is!

http://www.princepasta.com/Heritage.htm

Is there anything we can't find via Google? Yes, I know there is, but it is highly effective.

Have a nice Wednesday, everyone, and have some Prince spaghetti!

Comments:
Hahaha! They do still show that commercial every now & then...cute. Happy Wednesday! One day closer to Friday! ;)
 
Hey everybody!

Got some GREAT NEWS! Will's honey is home from Iraq!!!! He'll be going to spend some time with her on a 10 day leave - he saved that by not taking it last summer.

She surely is brave. She got shot down twice that we know about, grazed by a bullet and hit by schrapnel, but back to work within 48 hours of each incident. Such is the job of a flight medic. You keep going. She is one of the most remarkable women I have ever met, and I hope everyone gets to meet her at Thanksgiving.
Will is one happy dude.

PS Sorry I missed your Birthday Charlie!!! Hope it was your BEST EVER!! Many happy returns of the day, to one great guy who is so good to my sister. Three cheers for Charlie!
 
Lyn, sounds like Will has met his match in goodness and bravery. I am so happy for him, he's such a sweetheart as are all your boys (and you too Steve). I hope they do make it for Thanksgiving!

Karen, now I want spaghetti for dinner--but I'm leaving now for a Board meeting for a non-profit I'm in, it's French connected so we're having French food for dinner after our meeting.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?