Tuesday, October 09, 2007

 

Day 596 - Monday is GONE, Tuesday is NOW

Greetings, Bloggy Dearests!

I have a lovely cup of foame' latte' here, and just finished laughing. Both are positive things!

I'm laughing because I just sprayed my hair with Sunsilk detangling spray and it says on the bottle 'Hair duller than your last date?' HA!

We had an 'okay' dinner at Cracker Barrel last night, but with the smaller menu to choose from.

I opted for the grilled chicken salad, and liked the salad part of it just fine. There could have been a lot more chicken on it for $7.50. I did get water with lemon instead of more expensive tea.

Charlie mentioned at the Cracker Barrel cashier station that he wished they would bring the old menu back. The cashier lady said he wasn't the first person to say it. This is an improvement??

Time to choose another place for next Monday's dinner trip out. Maybe somewhere with a steak salad. Did I tell you that Texas Roadhouse didn't have a steak salad on their menu either? What gives? I just don't get it...

Well, gang - better make hay while the sun shines. It is already 70 degrees and humid here.

TTFN!

Comments:
Hey, Karen, What's Charlie doing today? Probably a long "to do" list, right? Not much happening here, except we are glad we (the Red Sox) will not be playing the Yankees in the ALCS--I think they would be the tougher team to beat! My condolences to all the Yankees' fans in the family! Oh, Gil is ordering his wood for the winter--been down to 40 in the morning, and it is sweater weather.
 
So glad Monday is gone, gone, gone.

Just have a heart. a big red heart.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?