Monday, October 08, 2007

 

Day 595 - Moanday, Moanday!

Greetings, Bloggy Back to Work-ers!

Oh - that would be everyone except CHARLIE. He is already having a hard time keeping the days straight. He had to rest up this weekend after his busy week of PLAY.

We skipped the movie yesterday and had a nice day swimming, dining out with our buddy Joe at the Caney Fork Fish Camp and shopping.

We had a crab stuffed portobello mushroom for an appetizer and it was fabulous - served in a frying pan surrounded by rice with vegetables and green onions. I would have that again. Joe had 'shrimp n grits', Charlie had grilled chicken, and I had a seafood pot pie.

Oh, whaddya know, it's dine out Monday at Cracker Barrel tonight! No cooking AGAIN for me, me, me. I could get used to this...

Weather update: it has been 27 years since we had 90 degree weather in October, and we've done it this week. It may hit 90 again today.

Gotta get rollin' folks, it's Monday and I've got a lot to do this week! TTFN!

Comments:
Late entry...no work today! Tomorrow is MY Monday...yuck!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?