Sunday, October 07, 2007

 

Day 594 - Time for some work...on the closet!

Greetings, Blogregation!

I just spent some time moving some items from MY closet to the guest closet, and pulled some other items from the guest closet into a bag for Goodwill.

Time to put away the white sweaters and most of the capri pants, even though the past few days have been 90 degrees or so. Today's high is expected to be 91 in Nashville.

Can you believe I went to a craft fair yesterday and didn't buy ANYTHING???

I guess it's too early for Christmas in my head, and I think the items there were a tad pricey. I enjoyed looking very much (especially at wood and pottery and jewelry) but wasn't in the mood for buying. I think others felt the same way. When I left the craft fair, I specifically looked around me at the other folks leaving. I looked for quantities of bags and packages, and hardly saw any.

I wonder if they'll have it again next year if they don't have a good financial turnout?

We had an excellent prime rib, salad and potato dinner last night at Texas Roadhouse (the prime rib wasn't as rare as I wanted it to be, but it was delicious).

The UT Vols football game was in progress at that time, and there was a musical accompaniment to our meal of people cheering or moaning as various plays were executed.

It's Sunday, and we have another fun day planned!

First some swimmage at the health club for both of us, then a movie (Resident Evil - Extinction, it's a zombie movie)at Opry Mills Mall, then lunch out at the Caney Fork Catfish place, then some shoppage, then home.

How does THAT sound for fun? Have a great Sunday, everyone!

TTFN!

Comments:
I am happy about the Vols because I usually pick them in my college football pool . I'm still kicking myself because I didn't buy one of those cool shirts when I was in Nashville. A few weeks ago we were inundated with gold shirts when he Vols played Cal and lost- I did not pick them that week.
 
Today's fun here is church in the morning, after Sunday dinner, taking Gil's 95 yr old father for a ride to see the foliage, and now watching the Red Sox/Angels game which is 2-0 Red Sox thanks to solo home runs by Big Papi, and Manny Rimirez. Go Red Sox! I hear noise--have to go back!
 
How was the movie? I want to see that one. Sounds like you guys had a nice dinner! happy bday again to Charlie! Last day of the long weekend is almost here. Goes by too fast. Well, for us WORKERS anyway...Charlie's weekends are going to last forever now! haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?