Saturday, October 06, 2007

 

Day 593 - Prime rib for me!

Greetings, Bloggy Sure-happy-its-Saturday-ers!

I slept really soundly till 4am, then woke up thinking 'Hey! I don't have to go to work today!'

Gifts Charlie received yesterday included new workout clothes to put in his new gym bag- Champion jogging pants, shorts, and two shirts that match the pants and shorts.

It is quarter of 7 and I am just having my foame' latte' from our new coffeemaker - another gift I gave Charlie for his birthday, but it's because I wanted a new one and the more presents the merrier.

The old coffeemaker aggravated me because I couldn't take the lid off the carafe, and it never looked clean anymore. I would put it in the dishwasher occasionally by propping it up in a corner of the dishwasher 'standing on it's lid' and hoping it wouldn't break.

Agenda for today - water aerobics, then a craft fair, then watch some football, then go out for a delicious dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Sound like a great day??? It will be!

Have a nice Saturday and TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Saturday, Karen! Everybody's too busy to write. Glad to hear Charlie has some new clothes. Do they make chico's for men? Today's paper had a story about the President of Oral Roberts Univ.'s wife spending $39,000 a yr for chico clothes. Obviously not at Goodwill!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?