Friday, October 05, 2007

 

Day 592 - Happy Birthday to Charlie!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday already! Another week that has flown by.

You know what to do- March in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Birth-day! Fri-day! Birth-day!'

Today is Charlie's birthday, and he left the house this morning at 4am to go hunting. I started singing 'Happy Birthday' to him at 4am and he made me stop. I wonder why?

He'll open his presents tonight - he already knows that two of his gifts are a gym bag and lock for his locker at the health club.

Mom- he opened your birthday card and one of his from me last night. Thanks!

He's going to need to stay home a few days and rest after this busy week. He'll be more tired than if he'd gone to work!

We're going out to Texas Roadhouse tomorrow night for Prime Rib or Steak, whichever sounds best. They both sound pretty darn good. We rarely eat prime rib, and normally just eat steak if it's on a steak salad.

Speaking of steak and steak salad - we went to Logans Roadhouse this past Tuesday night for steak salads (since Cracker Barrel took them off the menu).

A 20 oz BEER for Charlie was $2.75, and my iced tea was $2.09! I would say that the beer was a much better buy! I think I should switch to water with lemon. Two dollars for a glass of iced tea is ridiculous.

Have a great Friday and a great Weekend, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
Happy Birthday Charlie! My card went out late, so he can enjoy his birthday next week too...oops. ;)
Have a great weekend!
 
Happy Birthday Charlie! Wish I were sharing that 20 oz. beer with you.
 
Yes, Happy Birthday, Charlie! Were you surprised to get stamps?
We went to the Fryeburg fair again today and saw lots of animals, 4-H exhibits, the sulky racing, oxen and horse pulling, crafts, and too much food! Now we are watching the Red Sox and Anahiem Angels in the ALDS playoffs, currently 3-2 in favor of the Angels.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?