Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 

Day 590 - Work for me, Fishing for Charlie

Greetings, Bloggy Workers and Bloggier Retirees!

Charlie is going trout fishing with TY today while I'm at WORK. Lucky dog, lucky dog. He's already got the boat ready and canned niblet corn for 'chumming' the water to bring up the trout. That really does work, by the way.

Yesterday was another busy day, and I am running on adrenaline at the moment. Where are you, Friday???

Goodness, it is 6:06 already. This is going to be short!

On Wednesday nights I like to watch the 'Kid Nation' show - very smart kids. Both of our VCRs decided they want to act up today. Why BOTH? Murphy's VCR law?

I am seriously ready to get TiVo and have IT record everything. SERIOUSLY ready.

TTFN, sorry for the brevity, and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Howdy Karen,

This is try #2 to git on yer blog...will I or won't I be able to publish today?

I'll keep it short, but I do have good news! Will's fiance is coming home! Yes, Shannon who greatly has earned a rest will come home tomorrow some time. I'll let evryone know more when she gets here!
I sat down to have some coffee this afternoon, and had found a fortune cookie that somehow had been overlooked, inside it said "Good news will be brought to you by mail." I opened up my email, and that was the news! I never considered email type news! Really, couldn't have been better.
 
Lyn: what a coincidence that you happened to open that fortune cookie (how OLD was it??) today! I am sure Will has been worried about Shannon still in Iraq.
 
no idea...very rubbery. really going for the FORTUNE. not naturally lucky like the hub. HA!
 
...I mean the cookie, naturally.
 
To Karen- TiVo is fun and useful and pretty easy. It's nice to save shows, or to program them ahead of time (sometimes for late at night because you want to watch something else earlier), and it's nice to sit down and watch TV and go through your saved shows and watch them, all without commercials because you can fast forward through them.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?