Sunday, September 30, 2007

 

Day 587 - I keep forgetting to remember!

Greetings, Blogregation!


Happy Sunday! At least I REMEMBER that it's Sunday!

Even the BLOGGER software can't remember my login when I click 'remember me'. Sheesh. Thanks, Blogger.

What is UP with our brains (or is it down)? Are we too busy to remember anything?

This morning I asked Charlie to fill the bird feeders, which haven't been filled in quite a while. He agreed 'Yes, I thought to myself that today would be a good day to fill the feeders. I thought I was going to do it....well, I can't remember when I was going to do it'.

By the way, that means he couldn't remember the last time he FORGOT to do it. HA! We had a good laugh about that one.

We just finished a yummy breakfast of ham and cheese omelettes topped with homemade salsa, home fries (with the skins on), and toast with honey and apple butter.

Confession - I made home fries this morning because I had left the extra baked potatoes (wrapped in foil) in the oven all night when we had roast chicken and baked potatoes for supper.

Neither of us could REMEMBER to take the potatoes out of the oven and put them in the fridge!

Maybe I'll remember the way to the health club today to go swim. I have to do that for sure because I just ate a huge breakfast. Not sure what else is happening today.

Have a nice Sunday and TTFN!

Comments:
Well hello Karen!

I've had a great time reading back through the past few weeks of blogs, hearing about what all has been the goings on...anybody miss me? I've been missing all of you!

Last time I wrote in was on the 23rd, and after making a sketchy joke about one of the docs at work, I was kinda worried about publishing it. I guess the angel over my shoulder looking out for me decided NOT to let it publish! I actually had hit publish twice. So it goes.

So, Charlie is now among the free to do as he pleases. Many congratulations, Charlie for a job well done. Somehow I don't picture you with your feet up.

So, tomorrow is October 1st. WOW. At the end of this month I'll go back on night shift again. I'm just a week off of it, just getting my bearings. Day shift has its own draw backs... Maybe I'll just stay on nights, if I can figure out how to live that way.

If I can do that shift, AND write on the blog, you know I have it all together.

PS That Cajun Restaurant looks GREAT - we have to go there next time we visit. My kinda place!
 
Lyn, we did miss you! Glad you're back (oops now I sound like the Abe Lincoln guy in the sleep aid ad!)

Glad to see all is right with the world for the blogger and bloggees(?)

Karen, I just watched the taped Survivor this morning--the wrestler is more annoying than the New York girl and I'm glad she's gone. I think Todd will go to the finals--clever dude.
 
Happy Sunday everyone! The last day of September is feeling pretty fallish here. I like it. Nice to see I'm not the only one with the bad memory, although I pretty much forget EVERYTHING! oops. In case I forget tomorrow, happy October! ;)
 
Hi Everyone! Just got back from swimming - I would have gone earlier, but my 'overnight' jobs had an issue and still aren't done. Have a nice Sunday!
 
Too late to comment but just want to tell Lyn I did miss her comments but I knew why. I'm shocked to hear you (Lyn)have to go back on the night shift again. That's awful! Hi everyone!
 
salvador stipulating whereby vials sincerely civil cfmhennepin desire christen regional synonymous
lolikneri havaqatsu
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?