Saturday, September 29, 2007

 

Day 586 - Hello Saturday, Goodbye September

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's the last Saturday in September. Another month closer to MY retirement, which won't be for YEARS.

Charlie's first day of being retired, and he had to get up at 4:30am! Poor thing. His daughter and son-in-law are moving today, and Charlie is helping. Their 'move agenda' starts at 6am. Ugh!

But that got me up early too, so I can say HELLO on 'da blog' and have breakfast before I go to water aerobics.

Hang on - take five while I get some coffee (meaning, make myself a Foame' Latte'). I'm back, after slugging down about 1/3 of it in one gulp.

Let's see - the annual TACA fall arts and crafts fair is this weekend - I usually go but I think I will this year. I am afraid I'll see something that I can't resist that is very expensive!

If there was something in particular to shop for, I would definitely go. It's often very hot when the fair is going on, but today is going to be PERFECT - low 80's and sunny. NICE!

There is a new craft fair 'Christmas Made in the South' next weekend at the AgExpo center about 10 miles from here. A Christmas one - in October! I will definitely check that one out. It has an admission fee, but I would spend that in gas to get to Nashville.

Have a nice day, everyone! Happy Saturday!

Comments:
I want to tell you about a funny dream one of the women in my chorus had. She dreamt that I was trying to get the chorus to open their mouths more when they sang, and so I took out some Altoids and said that maybe they were afraid of their bad breath and they would sing better after an Altoid, and I was very sweet when I said this to them. Pretty funny.
 
Marcia, that's great! I was huffing and puffing today at water aerobics, and actually thought - 'I wonder if I have bad breath'! So - is it the full moon that brings out worries about bad breath?
 
Marcia, I like your dream! Mary Ann, Martha, and I are looking forward to coming down for your Women's Chorus concert on the 28th of Oct! And happy Sat. to all who read today's blog, especially the blog's author who got up so early to write to us!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?