Monday, September 24, 2007

 

Day 581 - Monday again!

Greetings, Bloggy Commuters!

T-minus 4 days and counting till Charlie goes on leave prior to his retirement. Today is his last 'commuting' Monday.

Repeat after me 'LUCKY DOG, LUCKY DOG, LUCKY DOG'...

He remarked this morning after making his breakfast oatmeal; 'I'm kind of out of my routine this morning. But there's no use in getting back into a routine at this point...' NO FAIR!

Speaking of schedule, we are going to Applebees tonight rather than Cracker Barrel (since Cracker Barrel changed the menu). I'll see if Applebees has a grilled steak salad...

I am helping with a baby shower at work this afternoon. I need to go to Sams Club at lunch and pick up the cake.

I've never placed a cake order with them before, so I hope they didn't lose it, and I hope it looks nice! It's a Noahs Ark theme with little animals everywhere, and little animals on the plates and napkins, etc.

OOps - just noticed the time. Have a nice Monday, everyone, and TTFN!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?