Sunday, September 23, 2007

 

Day 580 - Happy Fall, Y'all!

Greetings, Blogregation!

It's the first day of Fall, and it's supposed to get up to 92 degrees here. Yesterday was hot too.

I do love fall - but I don't like the 'get up at dark and leave work at dark' part.

This is going to be rather short so Charlie and I can go to the health club and swim.

Yesterday mornings water aerobics class had an 'all-female' attendance, so we talked about 'girl stuff' - including kids, food, hysterectomies, and medical problems. It is pretty funny how different our conversation is when there aren't any men participating.

Speaking of MEN, I *think* I saw an acquaintance (don't know him well) at the health club parking lot yesterday. If I am wrong, it's a funny story anyway.

Usually this guy is driving a very flashy (and loud) teal mustang with fancy sport wheels, busy living his midlife crisis. He has made sure I noticed his flashy car, and even has a nickname for me -'Chatty Kathy'. (okay, appropriate)

He didn't have his flashy car yesterday, he was driving an older pickup truck instead. He didn't speak to me when he was driving the pickup. I guess he can only TALK if he feels 'centered' in his flashy car! HA!

Have a nice Sunday, everyone, and TTFN!

Comments:
Hi Karen, Too busy to write. Today was visiting hours for Uncle Herbie, and tomorrow the funeral. Aunt Nancy flew in today from San Francisco to attend. Lots of family. We're glad we can be a support for Aunt Natalie, sons and their families. Sending love your way!
 
My speculation: the wife divorced hm and he got the truck.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?