Saturday, September 22, 2007

 

Day 579 - Saturday, lovely Saturday!

Greetings, Weekend Warriors!

For no apparent reason other than lovely weather - work let out at 3 yesterday. HEAVEN!

Speaking of Warriors, today is opening day of bow-hunting season. Mr. Charlie left the house this morning at 3:40am - ugh. That is NOT fun in MY book.

I got up before 5 though, so UGH on ME.

For some reason, I had a compulsion to clean the bathtub. Yes, I must be ill.

Product Endorsement: The best cleaner I have found for our tub unit is called 'Zep', available at Home Depot.

You just spray it on and leave it alone for 15 minutes or so, then wipe all the soap scum and dirt away with a sponge and the tub water running. It is really good stuff.

I am also going to clean the microwave today. AND I have a wash in.

Now if some phantom window washer would just come and do my windows, I'd be blissfully happy. I hate washing windows and mine are awful. Oh well.

I'll be going to water aerobics as usual this morning, then shopping (also as usual).

TTFN and have a nice day!

Comments:
Ahh, cleaning day. What fun. I need to do the same at some point. maybe tomorrow. Just relaxing today. It's beautiful out so I just got back from a walk. Have a great weekend! xoxo
 
washa washa washa!
 
If I ever get up before 5 a.m. to clean the bathtub, please shoot me.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?